Guitar is fun and exciting. Learn how to play chords and notes as well as read music in a fun, encouraging environment. You do need a guitar in order take lessons and to be able to practice at home.
Students will learn to play chords and melodies, read music, and perform lots of fun songs. Class starts by teaching you how to hold the guitar and tune the strings, and by the time you finish, you’ll be strumming chords, reading music notation, and playing lots of familiar songs.
We offer lessons for age 7+ in multiple ways:
PRIVATE LESSONS: 1 Student
DELUXE LESSONS: 3 Students
GROUP LESSONS: 4-6 Students
ADULT LESSONS: 1 Student
We make all lessons fun, innovative and interactive. All lesson families have a student and parent portal to access their homework, practice timer/tracker, video library, digital files, playback tracks and chat feature to communicate with their teacher and the office.
Our student portal also tracks students points and badges for practicing, performing and more, earning them fun incentives and challenging students to excel at their instrument as well as encouraging a well rounded musician/school member.
Students also receive music books, sheet music and access to various music games and apps as a member of our school.
Students perform 2 times per school year in our All School Recital Performance as well as other optional performance opportunities throughout the year. They also have opportunities to participate in other school activities such Game Days, Student Parties, Camps and more.
We offer BOTH in studio lessons or students can log in to lessons/class online with our virtual lesson portal. We also offer video and virtual lessons when a student can’t make it to the studio.
We use the same curriculum for private and groups so if a student is ready to graduate from Group Lessons they can easily transition to Deluxe or Private Lessons.
Individual lessons are a traditional mainstay of music education. They afford the student an opportunity to one on one attention from their instructor.
We offer 30 or 60 min. private lessons once a week. We meet in studio or online, set up at your reserved lesson time. Day/time to be determined based on instructor availability upon enrollment.
Students do need an instrument for home practice.
Voice Students are encouraged to have a recording device.
Students can join us in studio or through our virtual lesson room.
What are DELUXE LESSONS?
A Deluxe Lesson is a 60 min. immersive music experience that gives the student more time to learn their instrument in a fun and stimulating environment without forfeiting private instruction.
3 students rotate individually every 20 minutes between 3 stations.
-20 minutes of Private Instruction on his/her instrument
-20 minutes Music Theory Lab
-20 minutes Playing/Sight Reading Lab
Why people LOVE Deluxe Lessons?
1. Students get an hour of music for the price of a 30 minute lesson
2. Students still get one on one time with an instructor
3. Interactive learning makes things fun & stimulating
4. Rotating stations means the students don’t get bored but gives enough time to cover concepts such as: note naming, rhythm, composing, music history, eye training and ear training.
5. Results have proven students have higher music theory test scores but also stick with lessons longer
6. Siblings can take Lessons at the same time & parents have more time to run an errand while their child is in lessons!
Completed at least one session of Music Makers or has been recommended by a teacher.
Can keep a steady beat most of the time
Can follow instructions and stay focused on one task for 15 minutes.
Can count to 10
Can write and read basics
- offers a wide variety of sounds and styles with many optional teacher duets
- entertains and delights students with beautiful color illustrations and a carefully conceived layout
- combines the strengths of intervallic reading, multi-key, and Middle C approaches
GROUP LESSONS (TBA)