Glee Club members will:
- Enjoy singing fun music from Broadway and popular songs from the radio.
- Partake in multi-part singing, learn how to read music and understand concepts of music theory through games.
- Perform in community performances, enjoy an uplifting positive group that encourages creativity and expression through music.
Goals of Choir
· Personal and collective growth in ability, knowledge, and confidence as singers and musicians.
· Each student participating as a member and contributor to help create a full, rich, unique choral experience.
· Create a safe, patient, positive, encouraging, and joyful environment where students feel free to experiment, learn, and grow to their fullest potential.
· Listen, sing, and work as a collaborative group.
· Provide a variety of musical repertoire and experiences that widen student’s horizons and inspire them to reach new heights.
· Share our musical enthusiasm, performances, and joys with friends, family, and surrounding communities.
· Provide creative instruction that meets multiple learning styles.
Develop your voice as part of a small choral ensemble, focusing on breath support, diction, resonance and other aspects of vocal technique. Sing a diverse repertoire ranging from folk tunes to American pop to modern choral classics. No audition…
WHERE & WHEN:
Wednesdays 5:15-6:15 pm Makawao- La-ti-Da Studio