Glee Club members will:
- Enjoy singing fun music from Broadway and popular songs from the radio.
- Partake in multi-part singing, learn how to read music and understand concepts of music theory through games.
- Perform in community performances, enjoy an uplifting positive group that encourages creativity and expression through music.
Goals of Choir
· Personal and collective growth in ability, knowledge, and confidence as singers and musicians.
· Each student participating as a member and contributor to help create a full, rich, unique choral experience.
· Create a safe, patient, positive, encouraging, and joyful environment where students feel free to experiment, learn, and grow to their fullest potential.
· Listen, sing, and work as a collaborative group.
· Provide a variety of musical repertoire and experiences that widen student’s horizons and inspire them to reach new heights.
· Share our musical enthusiasm, performances, and joys with friends, family, and surrounding communities.
· Provide creative instruction that meets multiple learning styles.
Develop your voice as part of a small choral ensemble, focusing on breath support, diction, resonance and other aspects of vocal technique. Sing a diverse repertoire ranging from folk tunes to American pop to modern choral classics. No audition…
WHERE & WHEN:
not currently in session but if you’re interested let us know. We will hold this class again when there is enough interest.
About Glee Club
CLASS DATEScontact us
SIGN UP for Spring Session NOW! (STARTING Mid March)